Playtime for kids ages 1 and up
Drop your little one(s) off for a free-flowing, playful yoga experience while you take a yoga class by yourself right across the hall!
Check our MindBody schedule for dates, times and registrations.
Children will be lead through yoga themed songs, dance, books, games and playful postures while you get some well deserved YOU time.
Cost: $5 for the first child and $3 for each additional sibling with the purchase of an adult class pass. Little Yogis runs conveniently at the same time as a great yoga class for you. If a child’s caregiver will NOT be attending the adult class, Little Yogi Playtime is $15 per child.
Cost: regular class pass rates for the adult’s class, $5 per child, $3 for each additional sibling
- Our Little Yogi Playtime class is open to the first 7 little yogis. We recommend registering online or calling in advance to save your spot. Priority is given to children with a caregiver attending the 10:00 a.m. adult class.
- Parents must remain onsite while Little Yogis classes are being held.
- Please bring your child with a full tummy, a clean diaper, and a water bottle. Parents will be alerted of any diaper or potty needs that occur during class.
- Please refrain from bringing sick children.
- We will make every effort to soothe and engage your child in songs, games and yoga. If we are unable to soothe your child within 10 minutes, we will come get you from class. This allows us to provide the necessary care and attention to all the little ones in class.