We Are Yoga will be closed for business after Saturday, January 26.
What Happens Next?
Centered City Yoga and Full Circle Yoga & Therapy have agreed to honor our students remaining, unexpired passes.
Centered City Yoga
926 East 900 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84105
Full Circle Yoga & Therapy
1719 S Main St
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
- For those of you that have class passes, please utilize our remaining days to use your passes to their fullest extent.
- We are intentionally offering you notice of intent to close and in accordance with our return policy We Are Yoga will not be refunding 5, 10, or 20 class passes. We understand this may come as an inconvenience and we sincerely ask for your support and understanding in this regard. All remaining, unexpired passes will be honored at either Centered City Yoga or Full Circle Yoga & Therapy.
- Class passes are now transferable for a $4 fee per pass transferred.
- All expiration dates are set depending on the date of purchase. Extensions can be purchased for $15/month if your pass expired within the past two months.
- Stay tuned for the details of a farewell community class.
Message from Sarah & Diane, owners of We Are Yoga
eptember marked the four year anniversary of our ownership of We Are Yoga. Diane and I strived to create a safe space for people to find their way to yoga. We had some successes and some periods of momentum interspersed with road bumps and setbacks (ahem, anything to do with an HVAC). Whenever I was feeling down, or the work felt too hard, a smile, a laugh, or a story with the wonderful people who walked through the doors always sustained me.
Despite the strength of the We Are Yoga community, over time the weight of maintaining the business became too much. It took a toll on me physically and mentally preventing me from being the wife, mother and person I want to be. After much thought and careful consideration with my family, and with Diane, I have decided to step down as owner. We Are Yoga will be closing on Saturday, January 26.
I have so much gratitude for our amazing teachers, karmis, clients – each and every one of you who supported us in a myriad of small and large ways over the past four years. We have an extraordinary community! We hope to continue seeing everyone in class between now and the end. Your continued support is much appreciated as we work to cover the substantial closing costs.
Please rest assured that your needs will be met to the best of our ability.Feel free to direct all questions to: info@WeAreYogaSLC.com.